Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finally!

Finally, finally, FINALLY! Yesterday was the day I got to go back to the Bindery. Where have I been? Selling books like crazy in December for the holidays. I'm not complaining, but I had been craving to get back to book binding. Yesterday morning for me was like a kid waking up on his/her birthday. Er, wait. Maybe not exactly. The intial wake-up was like every other morning, hit the snooze, burrow down deeper... until I realized, IT'S BACK TO THE BINDERY DAY!
Once I got my chance to return to the bindery, I felt like running in circles, touching everything (some things carefully, of course.... there's the guillotine...) I picked up the latest project I'd abandoned a month ago. Turned on the exhaust fan, turned on the hot stamping press, opened the curtain to the electrial room (which is where the guillotine is) & turned on the lights.
Ahhhhhhhh......home again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment